lunes, 30 de junio de 2014

Selfie by cathlynntheghostgirl



Selfie pic: 20 fActs about me ((gross) i thought i would never do these again 1. celine wouldn't stop spamming me until i did this 2. calum follows me on twitter so i guess you can say were almost at third base 3. hella dank bands i like are all time low, 5sos, one direction, fall out boy, twenty one pilots, panic! at the disco, pierce the veil, flatsound, man overboard, fox academy, bring me the horizon, paramore, my chemical romance, and vampire weekend. 4. alex gaskarth makes me super emo 5. im a crybaby and i want to be somewhere else 6. boy hands are my religion 7. im the most annoying person i know 8. I SURVIVED FOB HIATUS 9. christian novelli once told me he was glad that i existed and thats the only thing that matters to me tbh 10. im in a relationship with michael clifford 11. wtf how can people think of 20 facts about them im so boring and plain theres nothing interesting about me and i cant do anything about it bye by cathlynntheghostgirl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario